Summa sidvisningar

The Bristles - Last days of capitalism LP


The Bristles  - Last days of capitalism LP

Since Pike records is one of the labels releasing this album, I will just keep it short:
Bristles is back with another blasting full-lenght hardcore album, this time with a more rawer sound than earlier releases, lyrics with related and dated 2015 (sung out with anger, no growling) and music that makes it hard to sit still while listening to this. I know how intense a Bristles liveshow is and I can almost feel the same listening to this album. Full speed ahead, mixed with the intros/samplings, makes both sides of this LP a release that will give fuel to the punkscenen and people into fast raw hardcore. Don't know which band I would compare Bristles with, and for me that is a goood thing. Really looking forward to next release and Tobbes (new member) involvment in Bristles. Good lyrics, important topics, raw hardcore, go get this LP.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar